Pro-Cut has a number of job opportunities available based at their UK offices in Toddington, Gloucestershire.
Pro-Cut is looking for telesales staff and a Service Support Technician to join their busy team, the candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Two years experience in a telephone sales environment and be comfortable with cold-calling.
- Proven track record in closing sales and achieving targets.
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft and CRM packages.
- Understanding of mechanical technologies and commercial implications.
- Professional approach to team and client relationships.
- Understand and articulate sales arguments, objections and counter-arguments.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and self motivated.
Service Support Technician
- Visit existing customers and carry out pre-arranged service work.
- Carry out demonstrations of alignment machines and brake lathes.
- Liaise closely with colleagues in the UK.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and spend nights away from home.
- Have experience in garage equipment sales and or vehicle mechanic.
- Ability to work at both workshop and management levels.
- Familiar with PC software.