Brake disc skimming with a Pro-Cut machine will...
- Stop brake pedal pulsation, juddering, squeaks and squeals.
- Improve braking performance on your vehicle - increasing safety whilst driving.
- Save money on your vehicle service.
To find your nearest workshop offering the Pro-Cut disc skimming service, Click Here.
Some More Important Facts...
- The Pro-Cut process works on all types of metal discs: solid, vented, drilled, grooved, front and rear, on all vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes.
- Brake pedal pulsation results from uneven wear of brake discs. This is caused by very slight mis-alignment of the discs and/or the vehicle hubs, known technically as "run-out". The Pro-Cut lathe overcomes this problem by machining the disc directly on the vehicle.